Sports support via Thesportsdb

I know there have been a few posts about sports support and they involved adding tvrage and a few other websites but what about http://www.thesportsdb.com ?

I ran across this database when looking on how to add sports to my plex server as MotoGP is on my list to collect and it works great and is user run. Would a database of that nature be as much work as adding the other sites? The collections look easily maintained and it’s nice and neat.

“API
TheSportsDB provides a simple JSON API for opensource apps or websites to use for free! We also allow commercial services to use it for a far lower cost than other sports sites. Head over to our developers forum for an instant test key.”

I’d like to also point out I’m not affiliated with them in any shape or form just thought it might be an option.

That would work for the event data Sonarr would require, but unless releases are named in a sane way it would be a hopeless effort. I’m not sure sports is something we want to open up to, at least without a lot of research into it, but having a good database of information for it would be part of that.

Ok, thought I would ask.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.