Specific renaming format

In Sonarr v2 I was able to name my files in the following way:

Scarborough.S01E01.The.Unfavourable.Death.of.Mrs.Bookham.WEB-DL.1080p

In v3 I can’t seem to accomplish this. I end up with:

Scarborough.S01E01.The.Unfavourable.Death.of.Mrs.Bookham.WEBDL-1080p

Is there anything I can do to accomplish the old method? I’ve tried copy and pasting from v2 to v3 but it just defaults to the 1st method.

Thanks,

Shedrock

quality names are based on the Quality Name in Qualities

little known fact they are actually user editable…just be sane with what you set it as :smiley: (what you’re showing should be fine)

little known fact they are actually user editable

I am not sure if you’re trying to be a smart ass with me, but if you are, I am NOT amused. I am well aware of how it works, and that they are fully editable. Think about my 1st post. I said I copy and pasted the same line from v2 to v3. This proves that it did NOT work for me. I then showed my results. So this leaves me with the question. Can you help me or not, or is another smart ass response coming?

Shedrock

Not smart ass; but few actually known it’s editable

It wasn’t clear what you were copying/pasting where, but I follow now.

I can’t reproduce your issue. It works as expected and as I described here.

1 Like

Well, I am using the following in my Standard Episode Format.

{Series.Title}.S{season:00}E{episode:00}.{Episode.Title}.{Quality.Full}

This does not give me WEB-DL.1080p, it gives me WEBDL-1080p There is no - in the WEB-DL. Can you please tell me what I need to accomplish this? It works on v2, not v3.

That’s your renaming format, not the Title set in quality settings.

Go to Settings: Qualities and change the Title for each quality there (which is what Baker said in his first reply).

1 Like

Thank you very much Markus. Now I understand, and thank you as well @bakerboy448 for the assistance.

Regards,

Shedrock

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.