Sonnarr not downloading new shows

Sonarr version (exact version): 3.0.10.1567
Mono version (if Sonarr is not running on Windows): N/A
Debug logs:
Description of issue:

Had sonar installed and was working great for awhile. I noticed my shows stopped downloading. If I go to my wanted list and search it will find and download but will not download automatically.

I am using jacket as well to add indexers. Any ideas on how to resolve this issue?

I also have debug logs saved but not quite sure where I am supposed to post the txt file.

Thanks for any help you can provide!

As you should have read when submitting your post:

• Information on the log files is here: Sonarr Troubleshooting | Servarr Wiki
  • Make sure debug logging is enabled in settings
  • Post the log file, not a line or two, or just the error from the Logs table
  • Post the full log to hone of the sites recommended in Logging and Log Files section of the wiki
  • Do not post them directly here. Post in .txt not .doc, .rtf or some other formatted document

Thanks for the info. I was able to change to debug and then cleared the logs but not sure how to duplicate the issue of shows not downloading.

I’ve waited a few mins after clearing but doesn’t show any errors in logs.

I have posted what was created in log since I cleared it.

1. Is the only indexer you’re using TPB?
  2. Is the only result there which matches a series you’ve added, 90 Day Fiancé (you can Ctrl+F Processing release to find each result)? Do you not have the series monitored?
  3. Are any of the series you are actually monitoring currently being aired?

#1 No I am also using EZTV, ISO Hunt, and YBT.

#2 Sorry I am not sure what you are asking but I do not have 80 Day Fiance currently monitor. I just added the latest season to be monitored.

#3 Yes I am currently monitoring Rick and Morty , Big Brother Season 26.

I do have any issue when trying to add other indexer. for example with YTS I add URL from Jacket and my API key. When I try to test it says the following.

No rss feed query available. This may be an issue with the indexer or your indexer category settings.

I have SD and HD in categories when I try to add TV as a category I can’t scroll and can only see Movies

Your log is only showing results from TPB, and the only matches are for 90 Day Fiancé, but they are rejected because apparently the series isn’t monitored.

Check that all relevant series and seasons are actually set to be monitored.

Check that all indexers have RSS enabled in Sonarr’s settings.

Check that the API key, URL, and categories are actually correct for each of the indexers in Sonarr’s settings.

YTS only releases films, hence why there’s no option to search for TV.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.