Sonnar not come in the right folders?

i run with sonarr v3 in synology docker, my problem is that my downloaded tv series do not come in the right folders? they only end up in a single folder, eg tv series ?? eg the grand tour has a separate folder only for these, but instead ends up in the subfolders tv series ??
I also can not understand that when I know who is released prereleased does sonar not download ??
Version

Sonarr
Mono Version

You’re using an old version of Sonarr, switch to the phantom-develop branch to update. It is a little unclear what you’re talking about, so I’m just going to link to a generic wiki I wrote about docker and paths and users and permissions, maybe it’ll ring a bell?

https://old.reddit.com/r/usenet/wiki/docker

You should download to a temporary-ish location. Your shows should be in the final location, each show should be its own folder and that should be in a folder called a root folder. So for example, I use /data/videos/TV as a root folder and so I’d have /data/videos/TV/The Grand Tour. But it’d download to /data/torrents/tv/The.Grand.Trour.1080p.S01-Grp for example.

Any of that help?

19-2-15 15:32:28.8|Error|DownloadedEpisodesImportService|Import failed, path does not exist or is not accessible by Sonarr: /volume1/Downloads/The.Grand.Tour.S03E06.NORDIC.720p.WEB-DL.H.264-WEEDPOT

Use remote path mapping to tell sonarr which path inside sonarr’s docker container corresponds to /volume1/Downloads/ that your download client is reporting.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.