Sonarr won't start - I've tried many things I've read here

Hello. I’ve been using Sonarr for nearly a year now, and I love it. I have been able to solve any issues I’ve had thus far thanks to this forum, reddit, etc, but this time the things I’ve read aren’t working for me. I am getting the connection_refused error. I have tried removing the logs.db files. I have tried chaging several things in the config.xml file. Can’t seem to figure it out. I run Sonarr on a Mac running 10.12.2. I am thinking it probably stopped after updating Mac OS X, but I can’t be sure. Any assistance would be most appreciated. Thank you!

What do the logs show when running Sonarr?
Have you tried reinstalling Sonarr?

There should be no reason to change anything in the config file, deleting logs.db is only valid if it’s corrupt, but you can also follow the other steps in the ((FAQ)) entry, but logs would be the best place to start to figure out the problem instead of trying to find a solution without knowing the underlying issue.

Yes, I’m sorry, that should have been my first step. I found a message about a corrupt nzbdrone.db file in the sonarr.txt file in the logs directory. How does this happen?

Ok, I found the FAQ on this - again, I apologize for not inspecting the log first. I followed the instructions, and it seems to have restored from the backup. Thank you. What is the bug in MacOS that causes this?

The disk says it’s committed something to disk, but hasn’t so the DB and disk get out of sync and it causes issues eventually.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.