Sonarr Web UI unresponsive (as in I can't load the Web UI) but application is still performing tasks

Sonarr version (exact version): 3.0.3.899
Mono version (if Sonarr is not running on Windows): 6.8.0.105
OS: CentOS 7 (64-bit)
Debug logs: https://gofile.io/d/HWIOJu
Description of issue: I put on the trace logs, but I can’t really pinpoint where the problem is. Sonarr is definitely doing something on the backend, even if it’s insignificant but I cannot access the Web UI until I stop and restart the application (after which it only takes a couple minutes to freeze the Web UI again.)

I’ve wiped my Sonarr installation and installed it a-new, as well as deleting the database and trying to start over (still encountered a Web UI lockout.) Not exactly sure what’s going on here.

Update: I’ve noticed that the Web UI becomes unresponsive upon encountering three Mono errors (which were related to file permissions/files no longer being present.)

This has happened on Mono 6.8, 6.10 and 6.12.