Sonarr V3: Plex Notification Issue with SSL

Trying to add notification to plex media server which has ssl enabled using self signed certificates. When i test the connection the following error is seen in the sonarr logs

Certificate validation for https://192.168.1.21:32400/library/sections?X-Plex-Client-Identifier=Identifier&X-Plex-Product=Sonarr&X-Plex-Platform=Windows&X-Plex-Platform-Version=7&X-Plex-Device-Name=Sonarr&X-Plex-Version=3.0.1.490&X-Plex-Token=tokenfailed. RemoteCertificateChainErrors

Do i need to do specific setup to get ssl to work when talking to plex? I have the same notification enabled in Radarr and i dont recall doing anything specific to get ssl to work.
Version

Package Version

3.0.1.490-ls71 by linuxserver.io

Mono Version

Either use the FQDN that matches the certificate or disable certificate validation for local addresses.

Thanks for reply. Ya looks like fqdn wont be an option as the certificate that is generated by plex and the CN has *.some-chars.plex.direct.

I changed the network -> secure connections to preffered and now i am able to set this witthout ssl and get it to work.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.