Sonarr - Unraid stops running

The standard command to run Sonarr from the unraid console would be:

sudo -Hu nobody /bin/bash -c '. ‘/usr/local/PhAzE-Common/Sonarr/startcfg.sh; mono-service -d:/usr/local/Sonarr -l:/var/run/Sonarr/Sonarr.pid /usr/local/Sonarr/Nzbdrone.exe &’

Now, you would need to change the install directory to point to wherever it is actually installed (so replace /usr/local/Sonarr with the path).

To get the trace, you would need to use the following from the unraid console:

sudo -Hu nobody /bin/bash -c '. ‘/usr/local/PhAzE-Common/Sonarr/startcfg.sh; MONO_LOG_LEVEL=“debug” MONO_LOG_MASK=“dll” mono /usr/local/Sonarr/NzbDrone.exe’ > /Sonarr_trace.log

I’m not sure if Markus wants to change the mono mask or anything, but using the above (stil updating the /usr/local/Sonarr with the proper install path) should give you the output to a file in the root called Sonarr_trace.log.

Once running, use the app like normal, and press CRTL-C on the unraid console to exit the app when done.

Sorry, I went on vacation for a week. Markus? Comments on PhAzE’s question regarding the mono mask? (Rather not lose hair twice while attempting to type all that juuuuust right.)

I wasn’t looking for that level of debugging, but using the --debug switch so the .mdb files that ship with Sonarr are used and proper stack traces are output.

sudo -Hu nobody /bin/bash -c '. '/usr/local/PhAzE-Common/Sonarr/startcfg.sh; mono --debug /usr/local/Sonarr/NzbDrone.exe' > /Sonarr_trace.log

Should do it.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.