Sonarr unable to import downloads, but i can move the files manually to import to plex. Helppp!

Sonarr version 3.0.10.1567
Unraid
023-09-14 19:42:01.4|Error|DownloadedEpisodesImportService|Import failed, path does not exist or is not accessible by Sonarr: /data/complete/tv/Gilmore.Girls.S02E08.1080p.WEB-DL.DD2.0.x264-TrollHD/. Ensure the path exists and the user running Sonarr has the correct permissions to access this file/folder

I am a new user to this sonarr thing. I tried using the TRaSH file setup. I see that my downloads from Sab go to the usenet/completed folder. I am able to manually copy paste these files into my data/media/tv folder that plex sees. I have plex connected to sonarr. I am clueless any help would be great thinks. This similar debug log string just keeps repeating for each individual episode (which are all in their old folder per episode which is another task I’d love help if not too difficult.)

is /data/complete/tv actually the same for both sab and sonarr? ie if unraid is like docker then you might not have mapped that path to the same host location, in which case it wont exist for sonarr.

in sonarr go to settings > media management > all the way to the bottom, you can add a root folder, from there you can check what paths/folders exist (just cancel to
make sure you dont add one).

for sab go to config > folders and click on browse next to completed download folder, from there you can check what paths/folders exist for sab (just cancel to not make any changes)

if you cant find the common paths then you havent set them up properly

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.