Sonarr unable to import downloaded files

Sonarr version (exact version): 2.0.0.5338
Mono version (if Sonarr is not running on Windows):5.20.1.34
Debug logs:
Description of issue:
Yes, I know… Another post about that to add to the pile… But I honestly read every single one I found here and I still can’t solve my issue.

I’ve got sonarr running in a docker container on a Ubuntu server, and a nas running Openmediavault which has transmission running and exposes network drives.
Sonarr adds downloads to transmission fine, but can’t import the downloaded files once finished. All my files get the same error :

I’m not sure how the remote path mapping should be done as some guides show I should use the path as the transmission settings knows it (/Media/Torrents) as I’ve done here:

And some says it should be the actual file path on the hard drive, as shown in the file location in transmission downloads details (/srv/dev-disk-by-label-HDDStorage/Media/Torrents) :

But I’ve tried both and I still get the same error.

The locations are mounted in the docker host (the Ubuntu server) and mapped as volumes to the docker container with write permissions, and I can copy files between the 2 folders in Ubuntu server without issue. Sonarr can browse the mapped volumes and shows their content just fine.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.