Sonarr unable to copy file after download

Sonarr version (exact version): 2.0.0.5085
Mono version (if Sonarr is not running on Windows):5.4.1.6
Debug logs: https://hastebin.com/uricesehor.vbs
(Make sure debug logging is enabled in settings and post the full log to hastebin/pastebin/dropbox/google drive or something similar, do not post them directly here)
Description of issue: I’m new to Sonarr coming from Sickrage and so far I love it, looks great! However, I seem to be having some sort of permission issue, and I’m not sure where the problem is.

I’m running a Docker container with Sonarr provided from linuxserver.io and I’ve followed this guide in setting it up.

And everything seems to be working except that Sonarr can’t move the file to my TV shows directory once downloaded.

I get these messages in the log.

My settings on the Docker container look like this.

Any ideas?

You’ll need to use a remote path mapping in Sonarr to remap the remote path (/volume1/downloads/Tv-Serier/) reported by your download client to a local path (/downloads) the conatiner can access.

have you set the PUID and PGID environment variables for the container to match the account you want that container to run as (and have its permissions)?

with what marcus said above, you want to ensure that the path your download clients use matches what you have mapped in sonarr. eg if transmission is saving to /downloads/transmission/complete then sonarr needs to see that path as well, in which case you mount /downloads to /downloads so the path is consistent across docker and the nas

I thought I already did that?

/volume1/downloads/Tv-Serier is where transmission are downloading the episodes
after, they should be moved to
/volume1/Tv-Serier

The settings in my docker container have rw on these two folders.
Are you talking about some other settings in Sonarr rather than the docker settings?

rhom: I’ve set the PGID and PUID, although I’m not sure which user the container is using, is that en environment variable?

your first container volume mapping is from /downloads/tv-serier to /downloads, as a quick check try mapping /downloads to /downloads instead and see if it finds the files. if it doesnt then what path have you got sickrage set to save completed files to?

sickrage tells sonarr the job is ready and where there file(s) are located (which will be a NAS path), eg /downloads/TV-Serier/completed.

Sonarr will then try to access that path (in the container) but it wont exist as the /downloads volume in the container was mapped a level down than the NAS. as a NAS path its trying to find /downloads/TV-Serier/TV-Serier/completed which doesnt exist so it fails. its why you tend to leave /downloads mapped to /downloads.

btw, the read/write flags in the mapping just tell the container what type it is. the PUID/PGID you set point to an actual user account on the NAS that has has been given the appropriate level of access to those locations.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.