Sonarr to Sabnzbd: Client unavailable

Sonarr version (exact version): 3.0.6.1342
Mono version (if Sonarr is not running on Windows):
Debug logs: sonar.debugg - Pastebin.com sonarr - Pastebin.com
Description of issue: I have setup Sabnzbd and Sonarr. When I test the link from Sonarr to Sab, the test passes. But no NZB is sent after I select to download an episode. It simply says pending, download client not available. I have gone through the server settings in both apps to make sure they align. And they do. I am not sure where to look next. Any advice is appreciated. Thanks

[v3.0.6.1342] NzbDrone.Core.Download.Clients.DownloadClientUnavailableException: Torrent Download client isn't configured yet

not sure if its the same issue but the logs show you getting a torrent back - and not having a torrent download client setup.

sab can only handle nzbs, so you need an nzb based indexer, not a torrent based indexer. although i think you have one but its set as a torrent indexer?

2021-10-28 11:57:20.5|Warn|TorznabRssParser|https://api.nzbgeek.info/api?t=tvsearch&cat=5040&extended=1&apikey=(removed)&offset=0&limit=100&tvdbid=76203&rid=3188&season=11&ep=1 does not contain application/x-bittorrent, found application/x-nzb, did you intend to add a Newznab indexer?
you may have selected the wrong type when you added it - and i think the only way to fix that is to add it again, but select the correct type (something nzb based).

i think you want this type

Hey, that was quick–and correct. I setup my NZB by hitting custom on the custom for torrents. Thanks! Have a good one!

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.