Sonarr & Synology "No files found are eligible for import…" Issue

Sonarr version (exact version): 3.0.9.1549
Mono version (if Sonarr is not running on Windows):
Debug logs: at NzbDrone.Common.Http.Dispatchers.ManagedHttpDispatcher.GetResponse (NzbDron - Pastebin.com
Description of issue: File downloads in Transmission, but Sonarr can’t move it to my Plex folder.

Hi Everyone. This forum has been a huge help in getting my Sonarr system running, and it convinced me to try to move everything to a NAS. I now have a DS220+ with everything up and running; however, I am having that super common “No files found” issue after Transmission downloads the file. @Thirrian has helped people with this a lot and I’ve read them all, but for whatever reason, I still can’t make it work.

From what I’ve read, this is usually either 1) a folder structure/mapping issue or 2) a permissions issue.

1. As suggested elsewhere, I have simplified my folder structure. The relevant folders are:
/volume1
     /docker
          /transmission
          /sonar
     /plex
          /tv
          /downloads
               /complete
               /incomplete
          /watch

Transmission is contained in /docker/transmission and downloads into /plex/downloads/complete. That seems to work fine. The file downloads and appears there no problem. It then pings Sonarr when done (Sonarr shows "Downloaded waiting to import), but then Sonarr can’t see the file.

Sonarr has a single mount of /plex and I set the root folder to /plex/tv. Within Sonarr, I can access /plex/download/complete, and they’re in the same mount, so I’m pretty sure I don’t need to remote map. HOWEVER, at no point can I see the actual .mkv file within Sonarr, not even when I get into the exact episode folder to manual import.

1. I feel like I’ve set all of my permissions as open as I know how. The PUID and PGID are both the same and correct, and I have the entire /plex folder and subfolders set as read/write for my user, SYSTEM, and admin. Permissions are much more opaque to me, so I suspect my issue lies here, but I don’t know what else to do.

Thank you for any help you can offer. Again, I’ve already learned a ton here and I’m excited to learn more.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.