Sonarr should be bringing up 0 results

4.0.0.688-1:
Garuda:
Debug logs:
Sonarr should be bringing up 0 results:

I went to do a manual search for the latest episodes of All Rise and Ghost and when I do a interactive search for All Rise S03E14 are 0 results as I expect, but when I do a interactive search for Ghost S05E01 I get results for Queen Of The South S05E01 when I should get 0 results. I could understand if there was the word ghost in the file name somewhere but it isn’t. My concern is that when Ghost S05E01 does drop Sonarr will not find it cause it’s looking for the wrong show. As for Queen Of The South I do not have it as one of my show, nor have I ever. Any thoughts or help would be appreciated.
Thanks

Sonarr shows all results it gets from your indexers, why are they returning those results?

Fantasmas is one of the alternate titles for Ghosts (2019), hence why you’re getting results with Fantasmas in their titles.

1 Like

dont forget that an interactive search is completely different from the automated sonarr search of the rss feeds.

fairy sure, but not 100%, it doesnt do a name based search on the feeds.

Pretty sure the only difference is that with Interactive you get to sort the results.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.