Sonarr Series tab view randomly changes every now and then

Sonarr version (exact version): 3.0.10.1567
Mono version (if Sonarr is not running on Windows): 6.12.0.200
Debug logs:
Description of issue: Running Sonarr (and Radarr amongst other things) locally on a DietPi; small project I did many years ago. Every so often, let’s say maybe 2-3 months, when I open up Sonarr on the browser, I’m presented with “Poster” view instead of “Table” view. It also has eliminated some of the columns I like to view such as release dates, size, etc. This happens on Radarr as well.

I will successfully see Table view for months on end in both Sonarr/Radarr, then it randomly wipes the config. A bit annoying, but I’ve dealt with it and figured I’d finally look into the issue.

Any help would be appreciated. I tried searching the forums. I don’t think I am missing a setting somewhere. I genuinely think it is likely something on the Dietpi wiping a file/config every now and then.

Thoughts?

Sonarr’s UI “settings” are stored in your browser’s local storage, when those are cleared then everything will reset. Nothing to do with the DietPi running Sonarr and everything to do with the browser you’re accessing Sonarr from.

1 Like

You were absolutely correct. It was happening after using CCleaner with clear cookies enabled for some some reason. Which I haven’t done for a while I guess…

Good to know, thanks for your response.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.