Sonarr reports "Episode missing from disk"

Sonarr version: 2.0.0.5338
Mono version: 5.20.1.34
Debug logs: https://pastebin.com/zYkVEhRz
Description of issue: I am trying to download S06E07 of Madam Secretary. Unfortunately Sonarr cannot find the file on disk and I can’t figure out why.

Steps taken:

1. Click the magnifying glass next to the episode in Sonarr to perform automatic search.
  2. Sonarr sends the torrent to rtorrent correctly and the status icon changes to a cloud to indicate it’s downloading
  3. Wait for torrent to finish in rtorrent.
  4. A short while later icon changes to warning and “Episode missing from disk”.

I have Sonarr set up to create a hardlink from ~/files to ~/media/TV Shows/Madam Secretary. Is the Episode missing from disk warning saying that it can’t be found in files (the torrent download location) or the destination?

Some of the logs contain DiskScanService which seems like it’s going through every torrent in rtorrent, checking the torrent location in /files and trying to find video files. I can’t see an entry for Madam Secretary S06E07 there that would indicate that it’s looking for the mkv.

Thanks for any help you can provide.

That indicates it sent it to the client, the fact that it never went to a progress bar indicates Sonarr isn’t seeing it (and the same once it finished).

I see Sonarr tracking the download, but then the log ends. My best guess is it was sent to rTorrent, but didn’t end up in the correct category resulting in Sonarr never seeing it when it requested the torrents in that category.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.