Sonarr reporting 0 disk space

Sonarr version (exact version): 2.0.0.5344
Mono version (if Sonarr is not running on Windows):
Debug logs:https://www.dropbox.com/s/0zz1jxl9mbt1sh6/sonarr.debug.txt?dl=0
Description of issue:
Hello you lovely people. Hoping for a spot of help.
Sonarr is showing zero disk space and therefore refuses to process downloaded files.
Windows is showing 2.97TB free
Volumes are local (not mounted), however, I am using Drivepool to amalgamate volumes together.
The issue has only just started occurring.

Any help would be amazing!

Thanks so much

It’s been working until recently using the drivepool?
Nothing has changed recently that should affect that, have you tried restarting Sonarr/the computer?

(Thanks for your reply @Marcus101)

Yes. I’ve been using drivepool for a few years now. No changes that I’m aware of.

Many reboots, but no change.

Sonarr seems to show 0 drive size as well as space

Could you grab some trace logs when Sonarr tries to import?
How are you running Sonarr currently? If you’re running it as a service have you tried running Sonarr.exe directly (stop the service first)?

@markus101 - Thanks for your reply. I’m running sonarr currently as an EXE. I also run radarr (as a service) and that also has the same issue.

Please see below for tracelogs (manual import)
Thankyou!

I use drivepool as well & have not had any issues. I also run *arr as exes from startup instead of as services. Maybe a permissions issue?

Can you take a screenshot of that same screen i did? “System” on the left…

Thanks for your reply.
It’s a strange issue as I have no problems seeing space on my second drivepool volume (named Y:\ client backups)
I’ve been using both applications for years without issue. This problem has only just started happening in the last month.

Any other ideas?

Other than possibly permissions on seeing the drive, sorry no. Not sure if this is something to do with version 2 possibly as another possibility?

I run version 3 and have never had an issue with it.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.