Sonarr removed torrent before copying is finished

I have Sonarr set to remove the torrent from Transmission after it has finished processing. I actually just got this set up last week or so. I did a season search for Banshee Season 2 and it picked up a torrent with all episodes inside of it. The torrent finished and I got a couple notifications (Pushbullet) that two episodes had been processed, but then didn’t get any more notifications. I didn’t think much of it, but then when I went to Plex I only showed 2 episodes. So I went to Sonarr and got the same thing when looking at the series information. When looking at the logs, it appears Sonarr removed the torrent before it had a chance to process all episodes.

Here’s what I see in the logs: http://hastebin.com/rapemutaba.tex

Oddly enough, the first and last episodes were the two that were processed.

Also, I’m running the dev branch.

Thanks in advance!

Unfortunately without debug logs showing it being deleted its impossible to say why it was deleted as there are multiple checks in place to prevent it from deleting it if any valid video files are left in the folder.

Strange. Also, I apologize for that, I thought I included the necessary logs. Just looked through my settings and I only had ‘Info’ logging set up, does that mean I don’t have the logs you need?

No need to apologize, I was just letting you know that we can’t really do anything as the logs were info, not debug :frowning:

I can’t think of a case where Sonarr would remove a download while its in the middle of importing, unless it was removed from the queue manually.

So, it just happened again. =\ This time, it only copied one file. I do have ‘debug’ logging enabled, but looking at the log, it got crazy, lol. I saved the one file that contained this (I’ve got 51 log files just from today! lmao)

http://hastebin.com/mozugoyase.tex

At 22:28, the download finished. It goes through and parses the quality of the files and whatnot. 22:29 it copies the first episode. 22:30 it removes the torrent. 22:31 it freaks out because it can’t copy the rest of the files.

Again, I’m on the dev branch.

We actually just tracked this down via some logs in another thread. It happens when the torrent is finished (no longer seeding) and is due to a check that was triggering due to a new download being added.

It will be fixed in develop once we’re happy with the fix.

Gotcha, thank you. So, as a temp bandaid, I could make sure it seeds for ‘x’ amount of time to make sure it’s still seeding while the copying is going on?

Yup, that will do it.

Great, thanks!