Sonarr/ Radarr problems

Sonarr version (exact version):
** Windows**:
11:
Debug logs:
Unable to communicate with NZBGet. Unable to connect to NzbGet. Kan geen verbinding met de externe server maken

Invalid request Validation failed:
– Path: Path does not exist
Description of issue:

All,

After new installtion Windows 11 I have some strange issues with my application Radarr en Sonarr.
All applictiosn are installed succesfully without any error or interruption.
But I try to configure the settings from the WebUI screen like the Root path en the settings are added succesfully when I stop the application and restart agian.

I restart my client agian after reboot I received double message like:
Unable to communicate with NZBGet. Unable to connect to NzbGet
Invalid request Validation failed:
– Path: Path does not exist

When I stopt the application again manually and restart again eveything works fine, the question is how to solve the issue because is very annoying. Does anybody know how to solve the issue or provide the right steps what to do on config, settings or services.

Thanks in advance.

—>

You did not provide any logs and just the error message. Please see the wiki link that was in the post template for how to get and gather logs

Or a screenshot of your settings in *arr would be helpful as well

My guess is you don’t have NZBGet configured properly for categories and paths

I will share some information, I download a movie for Test but the same results was not found.
But see the screenshot’s.

Screenshots of logs are not helpful, impossible to copy/paste from, rarely show the proper context, and are a pain to read

What was unclear on the wiki and the 6 steps on the wiki? The link is in the forum post template

https://wiki.servarr.com/sonarr/troubleshooting#logging-and-log-files

All, the problem has been solved by reinstall the application without any local services, thanks for the update

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.