Sonarr/Radarr issue!

This is my problem. I had issues with my NAS not being able to upgrade programs or delete anything on my ReadyNAS 516. I had it so I have a Backup of my Data, so i wiped my system and put it all back to fresh to start over.

So I’ve installed and gotten NZBGet to auto start on boot.
I’ve gotten Radarr installed and able to Auto Boot.

Now this is where I’m having issues. So following the directions you have listed as in the past, I’m trying to install Sonarr. So far so good right. But when I get to this part to try it out:
mono --debug /opt/NzbDrone/NzbDrone.exe

It insteads tries to start Radarr and using it’s 7878 port. Why??? It should be trying to run the 8989 port. So somewhere something is crazy?!?! The thing is I deleted Radarr, installed Sonarr first, it seemed to work just fine, so then I installed Radarr and then Sonarr no longer worked, it would start up Radarr.

So I’m kind of confused at this point.

Ummm, I think I have it figured out? Somehow the config files for Radarr were in the Sonarr .config area. Well see if I can get NZBGet, Sonarr, and Radarr to all auto boot and run and work right.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.