Sonarr / radarr - files moving stuck in a cycle

Sonarr version (exact version): 2.0.0.5344
Radarr version (exact version): 5.1.3.8246
Mono version (if Sonarr is not running on Windows): 6.8.0.105
OS: Linux raspberrypi 6.1.21-v8+ #1642 SMP PREEMPT Mon Apr 3 17:24:16 BST 2023 aarch64 GNU/Linux
Debug logs:
Warn|ImportApprovedEpisodes|Couldn’t import episode
System.UnauthorizedAccessException: Access to the path is denied. —> System.IO.IOException: Permission denied
Description of issue:
Heres the weird behaviour, I can see the torrent has finished downloading, then when It imports it (moves it to corresponding folder), I can see how the video file grows as its importing it (I can even open it half way and see that theres video in there) but when it finishes moving the file (the file grew to the size meant to be) it just disapppears and retrys to import it doing the same behaviour over and over again. Seems odd that the log says that it cant import due to failed access since it is indeed writing data… And seems inconsistent, because for some files it does not do this. Only the TV shows that download in a folder instead of a file. It does do this for every movie in Radarr tho…

Update sonarr. Version 2 is… two years unsupported? Three?

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.