Sonarr Que keeps growing

All latest versions.
I am finding most (all) of files downloaded end up in Activity / Queue . Some with Yellow downloaded arrow .(downloaded waiting for import) Some red cloud icon (download failed ). And yellow down cloud) - Download warning: PAR Status: NONE - Unpack Status: NONE - Move Status: NONE - Script Status: NONE - Delete Status: GOOD - Mark Status: NONE

But they stay there unless I physically “remove selected”.
I assume it should end up being empty ( I am sure it used to be, many moons ago) .
Is there some box i have or have not ticked ??:thumbsup:

Don’t do that. Provide the information requested.

I do not understand !
I always update whenever an update is available.
Why ? Are there versions later than the latest ?

Sure, there’s a beta branch. We also have no idea what platform you’re running on.

Just provide the information.

1 Like

I’m going to add to this about History. I see no reason history older than x date to be kept. 190 pages and growing. I do believe we the enduser do need a way to clear it.

I did not say anything about using beta versions .
And this sonarr Version running in Docker on Qnap NAS

Package Version

3.0.9.1549-ls158 by linuxserver.io

Mono Version

there might be, depends when you last updated (which you dont mention so no one has any real idea which version you have). plus its a simple copy/paste from the about page so theres no real reason not to include it.

so not the “latest” version then, just the latest when you last recreated the container…

have you checked the download client options to ensure these are set? if not then its normal for you to have to manually clear the jobs either directly via the download clients queue, or via sonarr.

the yellow down arrow icon in the activity list tends to mean manual intervention is required before it can import so click on the little person icon next to one of those and see what the problem is and fix it so it can import those.

1 Like

Thanks I appreciate your time and help.

yEllow Icon gives me this

this is the general answer from the ‘person’ icon

Manual Import - Messyness.S01E09.720p.HDTV.x264-YesTV
No video files were found in the selected folder
“Select” gives me no option as greyed out . and also "import’ greyed out

check the folder to see if theres actually anything in there. i’ve had a few torrents that look like they have stuff but end up with nothing in them for some reason.

if it is empty then theres nothing sonarr can do about that

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.