Sonarr pulls in SABnzb download location? Over ride?

Sonarr version:3.0.6.1342:
** Mono Version 5.20.1.34**:
Docker on Synology:
Debug logs:
Description of issue:
Sonarr appears to be trying to move my downloads from the downloads folder listed for the TV category listsed in SABnzbd even though I specified somewhere else in the remote path mapping. The issue is, I am using two containers (one for SAB and another for Sonarr)… why is it pulling this information in? Can I override it?
IE… it is trying to access a docker exclusive folder path in SABnzbd that obviously it cannot.

if everything is docker on the same system you never need a remote path map - if you think you do then your docker setup is wrong

https://trash-guides.info/hardlinks/

Sonarr appears to be trying to move my downloads from the downloads folder listed for the TV category listsed in SABnzbd even though I specified somewhere else in the remote path mapping

Remote path map is a dumb find REMOTE replace LOCAL
if it didn’t change the path it got directly from sab - then your remote path map is wrong

So I probably should just map the location at docker and have it mount, yes?. Was trying to avoid that but I guess I can.

It still doesn’t make sense to me. They are remote systems, how would this function? SaB has local download, tv library is a third server, and sonarr uses the string sab uses for downloads. Remote map can be network, yes? Then I dunno.

NVM, I read that wrong. dumb find and replace. OK, makes sense. it’s not a true path. works now, appreciate it.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.