Sonarr processing of Blu-Ray Season Rip/Disc

Sonarr version (exact version): 2.0.0.5322
Mono version (if Sonarr is not running on Windows): Linux-Server Docker Container
Description of issue: Processing of entire season rip

Sonarr generally works great, but I stumbled across an issue and would appreciate some guidance. I used Sonarr to download the season of a show I was interested in checking out. Sonarr found a blu-ray rip of the entire first season and Sonarr instructed sabnzbd to download it, which it did. Once complete the downloaded rip was left in my “completed” folder and no processing/renaming/moving/etc. of the season of shows occurred.

Is this normal behavior?
What should I do in the future to get the individual shows?

I don’t think Plex (which I use to render my content) handles blu-ray images, and find them unwieldy at best.

Thanks for the feedback and help!

Sonarr doesn’t process full image releases and tries to avoid them, but it depends on the release name as to whether it can properly detract it.

Blacklisting that particular release and having Sonarr look for another one would be best. If you can pass along the release name I can see if we can avoid grabbing those in the future.

Thanks for the quick response! I ended up just downloading the individual episodes just now.

The file was: Adventure.Time.S01.1080p.Blu-ray.VC-1.DD2.0-CtrlHD

It was about a 40gb file, and Sonarr then did nothing with it. Plex also fails to do anything with it. I will know to download the individual episodes in the future – Thanks again.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.