Sonarr Post Processing Synology

Sonarr version (exact version): 2.0.0.5344
Mono version (if Sonarr is not running on Windows): 5.20.1.34
Debug logs:
Description of issue:

Hi All,
I have just installed Sonarr onto my Synology and it looks like it could be great. I have added my first TV series and it’s sending the request OK to my Synology Download station. However, it doesn’t look like it’s got a feature to then do download post-processing, *i.e… move from the downloads directory to the “New TV” Directory.

Does anyone know how to do this?

Thanks,

Gavin

It does.

Look at Activity: Queue for the items that aren’t importing (they need to be there to import) and see why they aren’t.

Debug logs will also give details as to why things aren’t importing.

Hi MArkus,

Thanks for the response… looking at the DOWNLOAD directory… it seems they’re all still in rar pieces. Am wondering whether i need to add something else to then do post download unrar unpacking on my synology.

PErhaps if it unrars then Sonarr may move them?

Yeah, they need to get unrarred. Unpackarr is what I see others recommend, though I have no personal experience with it.

Hi Markus… unpackarr is the PC package… is there one for Synology? Is the post processing different for Synologies?

It’s not limited to any particular platform and can be run in docker. I’m not aware of any alternatives.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.