Sonarr ongoing series

Sonarr version 3.0.10.1567:

Hi, I’m using Sonarr with Prowlarr, everything works great except for one issue.
My problem only applies to ongoing series with already released episodes and upcoming ones.

For example, I’m currently facing this problem with the second season of Loki, which has a total of 6 episodes, with 2 already available.

When I add it to Sonarr and check the history in Prowlarr, it searches for “Loki S02” on the indexer ygg, resulting in 0 matches, which makes sense since the season isn’t complete.

It should actually search for “Loki S02E01” and “Loki S02E02.”

It seems to be downloading only season packs.
I’ve looked everywhere but can’t find a solution to this issue. Thanks for your help.

This is an indexer issue. Sonarr is not specifically asking for season packs, it’s asking for releases from season 2, many indexers handle this properly and return both season packs and individual episodes from the queried season, others do not.

1 Like

Working fine here whether using Jackett or Prowlarr. It only breaks when the Strip season only setting is disabled.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.