Sonarr on synology nas (community app) sometimes not moving downloaded files. any idea?

Sonarr version (exact version): latest
Mono version (if Sonarr is not running on Windows):
Debug logs:
Description of issue:

hi I have a very basic set up as I’m not so the it guy. synology nas with sabnzbd and sonarr running on ssd like the OS and apps.

after downloading sonarr should move files to hdd which works great for 90% of the files. Just 10 (in the moment) were not renamed and not moved and are still on the temp down folder.

I cannot find these files in the queue either but it doesn’t look like anything will happen with them anymore (down finished 16 hours ago)

any idea where I can find more info or what the problem could be?

and maybe if or how I can trigger the renaming & moving process for them manually?

any help is much appricitaed!! thanks!!

by the way, the symbols and colour’s in queue and history are not completely self explaing for me - and it seems my question is so basic that it’s not even explained in the help section :wink:
progress bar full - but progress of what? and purple sign… and white ‘!’ without any explanation in history…

topic can be closed.

FYI, I think something was to fast in the beginning I changed sabnzbd to stop dls while entpacking and to work only on 1 file and since then everything works perfectly.

I really ike sonarr!!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.