Sonarr on my NAS + Remote path for torrents (Seedbox)

Hi there,

I’ve been using Sonarr for nearly a year on a NAS (before on a Synology DS415Play, but now on a QNAP TS453 Mini). So far so good. I am very pleased with the app. It works perfecly !

So far I used Sonarr exclusively with NZB. But I wanted to push it further and use Torrent as backup.

For that, I wanted to use a remote seedbox (seedboxes.cc) that will handle all the torrent downloading. When the torrent is completed, I want to grab it directly from the remote server.

I tried to configure the download client in Sonarr : I chose Deluge and put all info according to seedboxes’ website.

The link works perfectly : I can send to the seedbox a download, track the activity, remove torrent+file uppon request, etc.

Unfortunately, I am not able to retrieve the downloaded file to my NAS. After some researches, I seems that I must specify a remote path mapping. But I have no precise idea of how I have to configure that :persevere:

So could anyone help me with the remote path mapping configuration, especially :
Host: My seedbox ip ? should I write it so : user:password@ip:port ?
Remote Path: Path where the seedbox put the file ?
Local Path: local NAS path where it should copy the file ?

Should I mount the remote drive on my NAS ? So far I was able to mount it through FTP…

Thanks in advance and sorry for the confusion !

note : On my seebox I can choose to use deluge/transmission/rutorrent. In case one works better than another :smile:

You need to mount the seedbox share locally so Sonarr can import it.

Host: same as you put in the host field of the download client settings in Sonarr
Remote: Path reported by the download client (as shown in the error in Sonarr)
Local: Local path that points to the remote share

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.