Sonarr on DSM 6.1 not starting after update

Sonarr version (exact version): 20170106-9
Mono version (if Sonarr is not running on Windows): 4.6.2.7-8
Description of issue:

I updated to the latest version of Sonarr and I am now unable to start the app. The previous version ran without any problems.

Is there a way to revert to that version without losing any of my settings?

Regards
Niel

1. 20170106-9 is not Sonarr’s version, it’s the syno package version, but I can’t blame you coz you need to be able to view Sonarr to get the version. :wink:

2. No, you cannot revert. Actually you can, coz it made a backup before update, but it’s a manual process to install an older Sonarr version and you’ll have to restore the database etc from backup.

3. Check the log files. That probably give more information about what’s happening.

I’m having a similar issue…

Updated to latest Sonarr a week ago, updated to the final of DSM 6.1 yesterday, now SONARR (and Radarr) won’t run.

Have looked at the logs and there’s nothing in them since the last download 2 days ago.

Most odd, any ideas would be appreciated.

Stew

As a point of note…

I’ve altered the config to enable debug logs, which I’m guessing should show boot up info?! either way, the log files aren’t even being updated.

Oh and another point of note…

I’ve installed the latest Sonarr on to a DSM we have at the office as a test (also with 6.1) and it runs fine?!

Both DSMs have the same version (21st Feb)…

Same here! Running latest Sonarr, Mono and DSM version on a DS414. Sonarr has stopped working and will not start.

Any news on this?
Where are the logs located? I’m unable to find them currently… They are not here > https://github.com/Sonarr/Sonarr/wiki/AppData-Directory

I have tried this solution https://github.com/SynoCommunity/spksrc/issues/2207#issuecomment-200958470

Regards,

Ruud

SSH to your NAS with root access

Look for app name under /volume1/@appstore
edit /etc/shadow
add application name as follows
:*:17226:0:99999:7:::

It doesn’t work for me :confused:

Has someone solved? Still not working

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.