Sonarr not using restored config files on Freenas 11.3 upgraade

Sonarr version (exact version): 2.0.0.5338
Mono version (if Sonarr is not running on Windows): 5.1.1.57
Debug logs:
Description of issue:

Most everything went well but I have two problems.

Sonarr is functioning, but the service will not autostart after boot. Jail shell iissuing a “service sonarr start” works fine. Autostart in jail properties is set, Can’t find an answer.

I’ve upgraded all jails and the apps in them however bringing in a backup to the jail from the previous jail results in sonarr being a blank canvas meaning the previous config and database are not being used in Sonarr. I’ve spent many hours making sure the config files were in the right place as the directory stricture has changed

I’ve looked at the current appdata path and that is where the config and nzbdrone.db is located. Sonar just doesn’t see it. Iknow this is more a Sonarr question and I have made inquiries there to but there is a vastly greater pool of minds here that have gone through this upgrade.

Thanks

Config files from previous Sonarr 11.2 install were brought over to the appdata directory location defined in the new Sonarr in the settings about. I’m not sure why Sonarr is not seeing the config.xml and nzbdrone.db files

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.