Sonarr not updating current season

Sonarr version (exact version): 3.0.4.1023
Mono version (if Sonarr is not running on Windows):5.20.1.19
Debug logs:
Description of issue: Sonarr not updating current season of television show…

So far I have only noticed this problem on one television show, Southern Charm. The current season of Southern Charm on the TVDB shows it going through episode 6 but Sonarr on my QNAP only goes through episode 4. E5 aired last night and it will not show in Sonarr nor will it download (I’m guessing because Sonarr doesn’t know to look for it). I have tried restarting Sonarr, re-installing Sonarr, Refresh & Scan, Deleting and re-adding the series & Search Monitored and I cannot get the season in Sonarr to update to match the TVDB. If I do an interactive search on the season and change the Filter to All the episode shows up but if I try to manually download it will not download and it says, “unable to parse episodes in the release”.

I started up Sonarr on my Synology where it originally ran and the exact same problems occurred. Additionally, on both the QNAP and the Synology episodes 3 & 4 in Sonarr to not get their respective episode titles from the TVDB but rather just Episode 3 & Episode 4. Sonarr is clearly NOT updating this show/season.

I was able to find it download it manually using DogNZB and Newsbin and installed it manually to my PMS and Plex was able to retrieve all the metadata from the TVDB, again telling me that the problem is isolated to Sonarr.

I don’t know much about the logs in Sonarr in terms of what to look for. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.