Sonarr not starting up

Sonarr version (exact version): NzbDrone.exe - Version 2.0.0.5228
Mono version (if Sonarr is not running on Windows):
Debug logs:https://pastebin.com/z4BGqpqU
(Make sure debug logging is enabled in settings and post the full log to hastebin/pastebin/dropbox/google drive or something similar, do not post them directly here. Post in .txt not .doc, .rtf or some other formatted document)
Description of issue: two days ago sonarr and radarr stoped working. both refuse to start. I have attempted to reinstall sonarr and the UI does not appear. I have attached the last working log

1 Like

Looks like your sonarr database is corrupt, and you’ll need to restore from a backup.

Next time you may want to try searching the forums for your error message.

Yeah , I noticed that. I took a backup of the backup zip uninstalled sonarr deleted the appdata directory . And tried to start sonarr again . It will not start, and every time I try to start it , I get a instance of werfault.exe running for a short period of time. So it look like sonarr is crashing as werfault is a Microsoft diagnostic monitor used to send crash reports back to Microsoft. Strange thing is I have no idea why this has happened. Any advice greatly appreciated, I don’t want to have to reinstall my full is to get this working again. My money is on my .net installation being screwed some how as radarr stopped at the same time.
P

Did you try a fresh install of sonarr without restoring any settings or db? I’m not sure what else to try.

A post was split to a new topic: Sonarr not starting in Docker

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.