Sonarr not showing anything in activity queue

Hi,

I’ve been using Sonarr for a while without any issues. I’m not sure when this started but now I never see anything in the queue.

I use QBittorrent. I can search for something and it adds it properly in Qbit, with the right label. It also shows in the history, but not in the queue. The refresh button just spins forever (not sure if it’s the way it’s supposed to work)
So when the download finishes, it’s not processed at all. It used to be processed and removed, but no longer and in the series page it’s just shows that it’s missing from disk.
It seems other scanning things are broken, if I scan and refresh a series it also seems to just spin forever, and the rename/organize also is broken.

I really wonder what happened, maybe a Win 10 update? I run the latest version of Sonarr.

Any help would be appreciated.

Edit: Also, looking at the logs, I see “Command is already in progress: RenameFiles”, amongst other commands “in progress”

Please include the exact version (as requested in the template). My guess is you don’t actually have the latest version and need to update manually to the latest.

Well, you were correct, I wrongly assumed it was the latest as I always see Sonarr updating automatically. I was running 3.0.3.712 and I updated to 721 which fixed my issues.

Shouldn’t it have updated by itself or was it just some fluke?

Normally yes, but not when the issue causes the updater task not to run.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.