Sonarr not renaming and moving complete downloads from Deluge

What I expect: I want Sonarr to find TV shows, send them to Deluge to be downloaded and then rename and move them for Plex to find them.

What I have: Sonarr, Deluge and Plex running on Docker containers in UnRAID. I use a few sources (RSS, public trackers and a private tracker) that send torrents to Deluge. I have mapped my TV folder (where Plex scans) to /tv in Sonarr. I have also mapped my downloads folder (which has completed and incomplete subfolders) to /downloads. Permissions appear correct to me.

What is working: Sonarr is finding the episodes and sending them to Deluge. Deluge is downloading them.

What is not working: Deluge is not moving/renaming the episodes once complete. Deluge is also downloading mutliple copies (including mulitple different qualities) but I suspect this is result of Sonarr not moving the completed downloads and therefore not importing completed episodes.

I dont see anything in my logs that are sticking out at me. A few errors below.

Any help is appreicated

TaskExtensions Task Error: Cannot access a disposed object. Object name: ‘System.Net.Sockets.NetworkStream’. 7:36pm
DownloadClientCheck Unable to communicate with Deluge: Cannot access a disposed object. Object name: ‘System.Net.Sockets.NetworkStream’.

well I figured it out. I didn’t have the labels plug-in installed in Deluge.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.