Sonarr not putting downloads into season folders

Sonarr version (2.0.0.5344):
Mono version (5.10.1.47 ):
OS: MacOS Big Sur 11.1
Debug logs: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1BTtv-ArJe3yT1RBRHlziU8A2P7sC4JuS13hVxwERXgs/edit?usp=sharing

Description of issue: Sonarr has been downloading multiples of the same show for a week or so now. For some shows I have 8 different versions of the same episode. This lead me to investigate what was going on and I noticed that Sonarr is no longer putting episodes into the correct season folders or even the show folder. Everything is ending up in it’s own folder in the TV folder that houses everything. The files also are not being renamed so they are what ever the NZB is. Everything has been working fine for years now and I’m not sure what went wrong.

[v2.0.0.5344] System.UnauthorizedAccessException: Access to the path ‘/Volumes/Drobo/TV/Shameless US S11E03 480p x264-mSD’ is denied.

Sonarr can’t access that path, probably permissions.

Please upload the text file, don’t post them in a google doc which mangles the formatting.

It looks like a permissions issue but it is definitely accessible to the user because the file is downloaded and put in the TV folder on the drive but Sonnar can’t seem to see that the file is there. I also tried making everything in the TV folder accessible to everyone 777 and it still does the same thing. Everything has worked fine for years on this setup. Is there something in the latest version of iOS that would be blocking it? Here are links to the latest log files.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Tlb-qIYec2bbN6kUmfYywy4w6XGSy_m2/view?usp=sharing,%20
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ex9HGAe9AhnRdXEIUDMlY_F3o-7zUrTC/view?usp=sharing,%20
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1vlzFsDlmprwl-bgZShgdP4asmFxOk36U/view?usp=sharing

I’m not aware of anything new in Big Sur, but I’m not a macOS user. Catalina made changes that require full disk access given to terminal for Sonarr to operate properly, it’s possible you need to redo that after upgrading (or do it period if you skipped Catalina).

So it looks like Big Sur and Drobo have a communication problem. It has started disconnecting the firewire cable for no reason and I think this is why Sonarr is having trouble writing to the drive. There is an update for both Drobo and Big Sur that is supposed to correct it but I don’t think that it is working exactly as it should. The drobo has been a huge pain I think I will try upgrading it to a Qnap to see if that helps.