Sonarr not pulling the queue from Transmission

Sonarr Version: 2.0.0.5054
Mono Version (if not currently on Windows: 5.4.1.6
Debug Logs: https://pastebin.com/xw8wZGE2

Currently I have a CentOS 7 setup with Sonarr, Transmission (for torrent downloads), and Plex for actually watching the media. It was working fine up until a couple weeks ago when I started getting a “Library could not be loaded libmediainfo.so.0” error in Sonarr. At that point, it stopped pulling anything from Transmission. A little bit of digging showed that a yum update for libmediainfo changed the version and the file no longer matched the libmediainfo.so.0 format. I uninstalled that update and reinstalled the older version, so the error went away. However, since then, my Sonarr has refused to connect to Transmission properly.

I can run a test of the download client and it goes through just fine, but it’s not seeing any activity in Transmission. Currently I have 15-20 torrents queued up in Transmission. Most of them are finished and waiting to be moved by Sonarr, while a few are still downloading. (current finished downloads include Psych.S04.WEB-DL.DD5.1.H265-MIXED[rartv], DCs.Legends.of.Tomorrow.S03E08.720p.HDTV.x264-AVS[ettv], and Mr.Robot.S03E08.1080p.WEB.H264-STRiFE[rarbg]). When I check the Activity tab in Sonarr, the queue is empty.

I’ve tried searching for new files from the Wanted tab, including files that normally got picked up on the RSS scan, and nothing ever seems to happen. Before these issues, as new shows I had monitored released episodes, they would automatically start downloading.

Another issue is that the Sonarr interface keeps hanging. I’ll click on System to go look at the logs, and it just sits there loading. If I refresh the page, it fails to connect at all. I’m not sure what’s going on here. I have completely removed Sonarr and the .data directory for it and reinstalled, but it’s still having the same issue. Any ideas? It was working fine for months before this. All of the software I use (Sonarr, Plex, Transmission, OpenVPN, etc.) is installed on the same localhost.

Additionally, here is what I see in the Tasks section. It looks like things aren’t running when they should be?

Solution here:

Specifically the logs? I recall that was an issue with certain adblockers:

woah, nice call on the logs, I had ublock turned on, turned that off and it loaded the logs right away. That may have been the issue with sonarr’s interface intermittently not working, I’ll keep trying it throughout the day to make sure. Transmission still isn’t working. Thanks for the link on the libmediainfo, I’ll try updating libmediainfo to the newest version and see if adding the soft link helps.

Looks like the sonarr interface is still working on and off. Sometimes it will load, sometimes it won’t, very hit or miss. Ran a yum update and everything looks to be updated. I added the soft link for libmediainfo, restarted sonarr, but not seeing much of a change here. still having issues with sonarr not seeing the queue at all in Transmission. It also isn’t sending any new downloads to transmission.

I ended up just deciding to wipe and start fresh. I had been wanting to switch OS’s anyways to try something new. Thanks for the ideas!

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.