Sonarr not importing files to TV directory

Sonarr version (exact version): 3.0.10.1567
Debug logs: Tracer {Should be at the bottom}
Description of issue: Sonarr can successfully send requests to download files to SAB which downloads and puts the TV show into the TV folder as well (so it sorts successfully) but after that instead of Sonarr moving it to the parent media directory, nothing happens.

My download directories for SAB is my Desktop and for Sonarr within my Users folders so I don’t think it could be a permissions issue.

I read through the troubleshooting page and what do you know? I figured it out – the issue was removing downloads automatically after they finished from SABnzbd. I suppose it’s true what they say - RTFM!

that sounds like its going to come back and bite you.

SAB should not be “sorting”. sonarr can move the files it needs out of the completed job folder and then tell SAB to clean up anything left behind.

It needs the category yes Sonarr?

yes, its preferable to set a category in the download client options so that sonarr can tell which jobs belong to it.

your existing category of TV would work.(so long as you disable sorting for it), or you could use a new category

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.