Sonarr not finding episodes but manual search does

Sonarr version (exact version): 3.0.6.1342
Mono version (if Sonarr is not running on Windows):
Debug logs:
Description of issue: I can post the debug logs if it’s determined that I need to, but I’m going to assume this is more of an “educate me” type thing.

When I click the button to do a manual search for some episodes it pops up a list of search results that are not even from the same show, but I can find my missing episode when I search for it in jackett.

What would I possibly have configured wrong for the manual search to not find an episode?

Again, this is only for some episodes and not even for all episodes in the same series.

Thanks for any help.

Check your configured categories for the indexers.

Not a Sonarr problem if you have trackers returning unrelated results. That has nothing to do with Sonarr. That is a Jackett problem for your tracker.

Or you’re using the Jackett /all endpoint which no one should ever use and only ever causes issues

I am using the Jackett /all endpoint because that’s how they set it up in a video I was watching. Guess I need to go research best practices in the Sonarr docs for that. thanks.

https://wiki.servarr.com/en/sonarr/troubleshooting#using-the-jackett-all-endpoint

fixing the indexers resolved my issue. thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.