Sonarr not dropping files on drive I want it to

Hi, new to sonarr and am having an issue I’ve spent a couple days trying to solve. So, I have my library spread over a couple of drives and some of them are quite full. I’m trying to fill gaps I have in my collection and want the files to be put onto a drive that has space. Problem is that sonarr keeps ignoring every thing I’ve attempted and just puts the files in already existing folders on the full drives. It even ignores the limit set to stop it adding files once there is only so much space left on the drive. Any advice welcome, this is doing my head in.

Sounds like you want sonarr to spread a single series’ files across multiple drives. That is not possible. Sonarr can only use a single folder per series.

Hmmmmm, I guess I kinda am, aren’t I? Was more trying to just make one drive where it dumps all the new stuff it grabs though. I’ve tried copying and pasting the folder to the drive with free space, but that just seems to cause the files to get stuck in my DL clients downloads file. Guess I’ll just have to manually move them. Thanks for the response though, it’s nice hearing someone tell me that I can’t fix the problem, at a minimum it means I can stop pulling my hair out trying to make it bend to my will.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.