Sonarr not connecting to utorrent

Sonarr version: 2.0.0.3971
Debug logs: http://hastebin.com/paradivuca.tex

I started using sonarr for the first time a week ago. Everything was working great until it stopped working yesterday. Incidentally, an update for sonarr was pushed yesterday.

Since the update, sonarr has been unable to connect to utorrent. I get the following error:
Unknown exception: Unable to connect to uTorrent, please check your settings.

I have delete the client from sonarr to try and re-add it but am unable to.

Any help would be very appreciated.

I’m having the same problem. I hope someone finds a solution

Dupe HTTP request failed.

I’m wondering if has something to do with Win 10 (i’m still on 7). Which version of uTorrent specifically? (uTorrent 3.4.5 (build 41628) [32-bit])

I probably also need a capture of the traffic, Fiddler will probably work.

My build is (uTorrent 3.4.5 (build 41865) [32-bit])

I’m very new to sonarr, how would I give you capture of traffic?

Ok, checked that build, works here on Win7.

First, can you provide screenshots of both uTorrent WebUI configuration dialog and the settings in Sonarr?

Second, query the api with Chrome/Firefox with the dev console open. http://localhost:9091/gui/token.html
It should ask for credentials, then in the dev console you can see <html><div id='token' style='display:none;'>jgAnw8c_WeQ7ALwWuP7hKb3UlwJNeThVHkVrYIsesx8Eu1cDjeMHWKFM7FYAAAAA</div></html>

Third, You can use tools like Fiddler to capture traffic between sonarr and uTorrent. But that’s a bit more advanced. So you may want to wait with that until later on.

I can’t show you the settings in sonarr. When the issue occurred, I deleted the client from sonarr and now obviously I can’t add it because the test fails.

This is definitely an issue with the sonarr update. I think it has to do with the 3/16 update regarding:

New Internals - Migrated all Download client proxies from RestSharp to HttpClient.

I reverted to the backup database from before that update and restarted. I was able to function correctly for about 5 minutes before sonarr auto-updated again and broke.

I am getting the same errors as above with utorrent on Win7

Getting the same problem, started with gui/token.html access error and then the unknown exception one. Win 10

Same problem, worked perfectly before.
win 7

Lets keep it on one thread.