Sonarr not accepting my IMDB Watchlist

Sonarr version (exact version): 20240114-4
Mono version (if Sonarr is not running on Windows): Synology NAS
Debug logs: Log files for Sonarr error: adding IMDB watchlist · GitHub
Description of issue:

I am attempting to add an IMDB watch list (ls541916805) to Sonarr to mop up two TV series aliases that TVDB won’t accept for automatic grabbing. I get the error “Unable to connect to import list: Imdb call resulted in an unexpected StatusCode [NotFound]” The list is a public list created by me, only today, for the purpose.

Should I wait a while for the new watchlist to be registered properly by IMDB or is there something within Sonarr I should be doing other than the normal ‘Add’ procedure?

The log submission includes 1. a section just ‘Before the problematic action’ and on line 314 'after the problematic action.
I hope this is sufficient information.

It is a known issue reported to Sonarr already, IMDB made a change in how export list works. Simply IMDB just blocks you from exporting your lists unless you have logged into to your IMDB account and do it manually.

At the moment, it is a waiting game with IMDB if they make changes back to allowing exporting lists without having to do it manually.

That makes sense. Thank you.

Meanwhile I have explored Trakt and Simkl. Simkl requires payment to create watch lists and Trakt I am figuring out. I used an IMDB export file for Siml, which worked, but I can’t publish it without payment.