Sonarr is running but localhost UI is not showing

Sonarr version (3.0.10.1567):
Mono version (6.12.0.199.macos10.xamarin.universal):
Debug logs: ~/.config/Sonarr/
Description of issue:

Hi I switched from an MBP to a Mac mini Pro M2 recently and reinstalled most stuff from fresh… Radarr, Prowlarr are good to go but Sonarr is giving me an issue. It’s running but unable to view the webserver UI in localhost from all the different browsers. So I was unable to set it up. I uninstalled and reinstalled a few times.

Already chmod it and checked that the port is not blocked:

drwxr-xr-x@ 6 username staff 192 Jul 7 19:47 Contents
-rwxr-xr-x@ 1 username staff 103408 Jul 7 19:53 Sonarr
Connection to 127.0.0.1 port 8989 [udp/*] succeeded!

Yet I still got error in the logs every time: “[Fatal] ConsoleApp: Address already in use. This can happen if another instance of Sonarr is already running another application is using the same port (default: 8989) or the user has insufficient permissions”.

Full log is here:

I’ve been at it for weeks. Please help me. I’m sure you can. Thanks! ヅ

the very first start in those logs on 8989 does appear to work - every start attempt after that does fail - possibly its failed without properly failing? ie starts up the web server, theres an issue of some sort but it doesnt or cant cleanly shut that down so its sitting in the background blocking any attempts at starting it again.

kill it, change the loglevel in the config.xml from info to debug and start it again to maybe get something helpful out of the debug logs?

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.