Sonarr is renaming the wrong episodes compared to what it downloads as

Sonarr version 3.0.6.1265:
OS Windows 10:
Debug logs, only just turned debug logging on, so none of when this happened:
Description of issue:
Just recently when I’ve been downloading an old series, i.e. all 7 series of true blood, when my system downloads all 7 series at once, it seems to get mixed up and renames some files as the wrong episode. As an example, when watching S01E05 we could see it wasn’t right, so reading the history in sonarr on the following i get …

Download folder Imported
Name - True.Blood.S01E05.xxxxxxxxx
Source C:\Temp download\complete\TrueBlood\Season 1\True Blood -1x12 - YOu’ll be the death of mexxxxxxx
Imported to T:\TV Shows\TrueBlood\Season 1\True Blood - S01E05 xxxxxxxx

any advice i can stop this happening in the future? should i slow the amount of files its trying to work at once?

would need the logs to see what went wrong…

what do the histories for 1x12 and 1x5 look like?

so the history for episode was what i listed in the text.
i’ve had a look at a episode 12, and that looks to be correct, i.e name, source and imported all list episode 12

I changed the logging to debug, but only after this was downloaded. so do you still need logs? or does it need to have the issue at the time for you to pick up the issue.

Screen shots for the history and details of both episodes is easier to grok.

Well without logs can’t tell you what happen. With history and the paths may be able to guess, but unlikely.

or does it need to have the issue at the time for you to pick up the issue.

This

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.