Sonarr is moving files but not renaming them

Hello all,

I just got a synology DS1522+.
I installed Docker with SABNZBD Version: 3.6.0 [b31fedd]
Sonarr Version 3.0.9.1549
Package Version release-4213f6a by hotio
Mono Version 6.12.0.182
AppData directory /config

I setup SAB & Sonarr with no problems except the dreaded permissions issues of the moving and renaming files.

While I’m pretty good at getting around the GUI’s I’m just ok with command lines so I’ll apologize right away with my stupidity! lol…
Both sonarr and sab use a docker acct and permissions that I created.

Here is the error that I’m getting from sonar:
2022-08-15 09:59:47.3|Error|DownloadedEpisodesImportService|Import failed, path does not exist or is not accessible by Sonarr: /nzbvideo/tv/Resident.Alien.S02E09.Autopsy.HDTV.x264-CRiMSON. Ensure the path exists and the user running Sonarr has the correct permissions to access this file/folder
2022-08-15 09:59:47.3|Error|DownloadedEpisodesImportService|Import failed, path does not exist or is not accessible by Sonarr: /nzbvideo/tv/For.All.Mankind.S03E10.720p.WEB.H264-GGEZ. Ensure the path exists and the user running Sonarr has the correct permissions to access this file/folder
2022-08-15 09:59:47.3|Error|DownloadedEpisodesImportService|Import failed, path does not exist or is not accessible by Sonarr: /nzbvideo/tv/Moonhaven.S01E06.1080p.WEB.H264-GGEZ. Ensure the path exists and the user running Sonarr has the correct permissions to access this file/folder

And here are my folder settings in both soarr and SAB.

If anything else is needed please let me know.

Seems very clear. Your paths are poor and inconsistent. Your remote path maps are illogical how is the different remote path the same local path? Remote path maps are rarely if ever needed and generally only ever needed if sonarr and the client are on different services or crossing docker/non-docker.

Sonarr can never access the path that sab is reporting

Redo your poor inconsistent paths and fix permissions as needed

https://trash-guides.info/Hardlinks/Hardlinks-and-Instant-Moves/

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.