Sonarr indexers failing

Sonarr version: 2.0.0.4753
Mono version: 4.8.0
sonarr log: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B5NhCXeEin0zS3JPMVRtQ2hjZTQ

Hey guys,
got an issue with my sonarr indexers that i have added via jacket torznab feed getting no results for any of them, i have multiple, rarbg, lime torrents etc.
I opened them up when i realised sonarr wasnt grabbing new episodes automatically and the url had disappeared from the setting so i re added them all testing them as i went and they all came back successful then as soon as i added them they all went back to failing the test and not retrieving results.

I have only recently built the unraid server and have just googled my way through the process of setting it all up. the only change i have made that was around the same time sonarr stopped working was setting delugevpn up. however radarr still works fine using same indexers.

have attached logs, no idea if they are the correct ones as I am a complete rookie at this shiz.

Thanks in advance,

I’ve been having a similar problem with by Broadcasthenet indexer. Similarly, my Ubuntu server install keeps timing out doing apt update when it gets to the apt.sonarr.tv repo. Update page won’t load on my Sonarr page either. Has to be something wonky on Sonarr’s end.

It looks like you’re running and old version of Sonarr, but the database was updated, update Sonarr to the latest release (from yesterday) and the issue should be resolved.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.