Sonarr hardlinks and then starts copying the same file

Sonarr version (exact version): 3.0.10.1567
Mono version (if Sonarr is not running on Windows):
Debug logs: trace - JustPaste.it
Description of issue:
Hello,
When importing (manually or after a download is finished), sonarr successfully hardlinks a file. However, it immediately starts copying the same file. At some point, I end up with 2 copies of the same file. No error message in all log levels. Here are screenshots of the state of importing.
First picture shows ep 3 was linked (2 in the third column, not 1), then a .tmp file was created and gradually ep 3 is being copied.

Picture 2 shows again the same process for ep 5, but for ep 3 it’s not linked anymore (1 vs 2).

Picture 3 and 4 show the state of episode 1 in both the media folder (picture 3) and the download folder (picture 4). We can see again the same process, ep 1 is linked (2 vs 1, same inode on the two pictures) but a .tmp file is being generated.

In picture 5 and 6, you can see no link is detected anymore, and the inodes are different.

I have a proper volume structure (/host/data:/data for sonarr, /host/data/downloads:/data/downloads for transmission), when connecting to sonarr container i can manually create a link without any issue. In fact, as you see in the screenshots, even sonarr is able to create it, which is weird.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.