Sonarr "grabs", but doesn't process files

Sonarr version (exact version): 2.0.0.5163
Mono version (if Sonarr is not running on Windows):
Debug logs: https://pastebin.com/7eKErA3x
(Make sure debug logging is enabled in settings and post the full log to hastebin/pastebin/dropbox/google drive or something similar, do not post them directly here. Post in .txt not .doc, .rtf or some other formatted document)
Description of issue: Sonarr first stated grabbing and processing to folders and not deleting original files. Now Sonarr grabs the files and doesn’t move them. I could run wanted automatic import for awhile, but now it won’t do that either. It grabs the file, and it gets downloaded, but never moves and the “wanted” page stays missing with the triangle on the right.

That is the standard scenario for seeding torrents and is explained in the FAQ.

Does it show in Activity: Queue in Sonarr?
If so, hover over the icon on the left for information on why it’s not importing.
If not, make sure it’s has the correct label in your download client. It looks like you’re using Qbit, so this might be related to an issue with Sonarr not setting the label properly in some cases.

It says episode missing from disk even though its there. Sonarr download it, but doesn’t import it. Even trying to import it fails.

[quote="marc0nline, post:3, topic:18480"]
It says episode missing from disk even though its there.
[/quote]

That’s what it says in Activity Queue? or where are you looking?
The download is in Activity: Queue?

Trying to import it from where?
Which download in the logs are you looking at? (there are several that have been rejected for various reasons).

I see those, which came from multiple downloads. I didn’t notice the problem at first so it was downloading and not deleting many files. I know I need to delete them but there is so many its taking awhile, but even so now even if I delete the duplicates it downloads them again like it doesn’t see that it was already downloaded. Within the last 2 weeks it now downloads them and never shows it was grabbed or import it to destination folder.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.