Sonarr Good On Main PC, But Not Other Locals

Sonarr version 3.0.10.1567:
Mono version (if Sonarr is not running on Windows):
Windows:
Debug logs: None
Description of issue:

Recently lost power and once regained, checked to make sure everything on QNAP NAS was working as i only needed to change the last octet of IP for Sonarr (not Radarr)Verified on hardwired PC, all was good. However, when I checked NZB360 on my phone (commected to home wifi) Im able to access Radarr, but not Sonarr.

I then input both Radarr and Sonarr’s respectove IP’s and ports into a web browser on phone. Im able to access Radarr, but Sonarr refises to connect.

What reason would a local PC be able to connect to both services, but not be able to connect on another device which is on the same local network? How else should i troubleshoot this?

Are both Sonarr and Radarr running on your NAS? If so, why did you need to change the IP of one and not the other?

Also, you should create a Sonarr backup and update to v4.

Both apps are running on NAS in container station. Not entirely sure why I had to modify the IP of Sonarr and not Radarr, but as I think more about this, i could have sworn I already updated to v4 of Sonarr. When i get home, I’ll double check in the event for some reason the Sonarr image did not load correctly when power was restored.

Fixed Ended up updating container image to v4 and all is working as should. Thanks for pointing out incorrect version! I honestly glimpsed past which one i was using.

1 Like