Sonarr fails to import

Sonarr version (exact version): 3.0.6.1342
Mono version (if Sonarr is not running on Windows): 5.20.1.34
Debug logs: https://0bin.net/paste/zH-7Dg+i#l+0diGVetoGSZ9gHm5BB6QkEfl2yRZotA+zHvhszDxe
Description of issue: I’m running Sonnar on my Synology DS220+ download straight from package manager. I’m using Sabnzbd for nzbs and download sation for torrents and when i download with sabnzbd sonarr moves the file from the source directory to the destination directory successfully however it doesn’t process it has being imported due to “acess to path was denied” and keeps trying to import resolting in a import warning saying “file already exists”. When i try to delete the download from sonarr UI it gives a sabnzbd warning “acess denied”. This problem is not new but at some point i had to uninstall sonarr for some reason and when i installed it back the problem was no more but now its back. I honestly don’t know what it could be because if it’s a premissions problem then sonarr shouldn’t
be able to move them in the first place but it does.

PS.: I say move from one directory to another but what it does it’s actually more of a copy than move because the file is on the destination folder as well as on the source folder.

2022-01-18 14:54:17.1|Warn|SonarrErrorPipeline|Invalid request Validation failed:
– TvCategory: Enable Job folders

[v3.0.6.1342] System.ArgumentException: value [Downloads/complete/sonarr] is not a valid *nix path. paths must start with /
Parameter name: path

In fact i did not have a job folder for Tv Category but i specify a category in sonarr so its category shound’t be ‘Tv’ but ‘sonarr’ or am i wrong?
As for the path i have and always had the paths like shown in the link you provided.
The file names i have already changed them according to your specification, thank you.
As permissions go i will leave here a link that contains the specified permission for the completed downloads folder.

https://0bin.net/paste/LfdI0qOX#AOoSFFgpXTOLVrJLrvOzQwYhzKPJPYixRGtdfWMO-Au

Just for further explanation in sabnzdb i have:

Completed Download Folder: /volume1/Downloads/complete

In categories i have two one for sonarr and another for radarr:

Relative folders are based on: /volume1/Downloads/complete
Category: sonarr Folder/Path: sonarr
Category: radarrFolder/Path: radarr

Thank you for the reply.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.