Sonarr fails to grab episodes from DogNZB.cr

Sonarr version (exact version): 2.0.0.4472
Mono version (if Sonarr is not running on Windows): 3.10.0 (mono-3.10.0-branch/ce003f4 Tue Nov 25 20:18:29 UTC 2014)
((Debug logs)): http://pastebin.com/CB1ZmpNG
Description of issue: Sonarr stopped grabbing episodes from dognzb - there is a lot of errors about date format in the logs. Not sure when it started to happen, but last Friday everything was perfectly fine.

Possible using a new format, that can’t be parsed, though that might be a mono 3.10 limitation as that format parses okay in Windows.

It’s a shame. Does it mean I can no longer use Sonarr on RPi? AFAIK there is no mono higher than 3.10 for RPi 1.

I’m just speculating, since that’s the error and it was working until recently. Is there anything on their forums about it? If they changed the data format, it should be fairly easy to have that fixed.

More people are reporting this on their forum, i asked if anything has changed. Ill report back asap.

1 Like

Should be fixed !

From the dognzb forum
It was fixed about 2 hours ago. By mistake we added AM/PM to the dateformat, and that seemed to break some stuff.

Thanks for all replies. Everything is working again. :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.